Thursday, April 16, 2009

This week's progress

I have printed invitations - just need to stamp them, emboss & matte them. I ordered my toss garter, Emma's hair flowers, the birdcage for the cards at the reception, the mothers' gifts, the paper for the programs, the flower girl basket, the bubbles, & the cake serving set...I also bought 48 mason jars for the flowers/candle centerpieces.

I talked to my matron of honor's mother about doing the bouquets & boutonnieres. I plan on ordering 240 Red Gerbera Daisies from Costco for approx. $280.00 and working with her to hand tie the bouquets with ribbon, make the boutonnieres & create the centerpieces. This is a major cost saver as both florist in town charge $3 per stem.

We're getting stuff done! I'll add some new pictures of our current projects in the next couple of days.

No comments: