Friday, May 1, 2009

I ordered my red shoes!

I love the trend of wedding shoes in the same hue as one of the wedding’s accent colors and wearing fabulous shoes is so me. Not to mention, they’ll make for great photo ops! I ordered a my red wedding shoes yesterday and here they are!!! Aren't they super hot!?

How many of you are secretly thinking I’m crazy for wanting to wearing heels for an outdoor ceremony on grass? Well don’t worry, I’ve thought this through! I found a way to do it without sinking into the grass on the way down the aisle: heel stoppers!

They come in many designs, most in clear with crystal embellishments. They make the surface of the heel wider, so you don’t sink into the ground. I love these so much that I’ll be ordering extra, so my girls can wear heels as well during the ceremony! (Ha ha, I just realized that my girls are going to know everything I’m getting/doing for them because of this blog! Oh well!)

2 comments:

writing guru said...

Sarah, these are so cute! and I love your blog!

Sarah said...

Thanks! yay! We need to go out some night, girl. I wish I wrote more on my blog, it's just hard to find the time. School will be out soon so maybe then.