Sunday, April 26, 2009

Invitations in progress

I was able to get all the stamping & embossing done this weekend. Here's some pics... completed invite to come soon!

Dad got these for me from some guys cutting down trees at a local car dealership. $1 a piece and I have 50 of them!!


They're cedar & they smell so good! We need to wash them and let them dry out and then they will be used for our centerpieces. I've posted my inspiration picture below for the finished look.
I will be wrapping red & natural raffia around the mason jars, and using the mason jars to hold our red gerbera daisies & tea lights candles.

I'm so excited!!! I have so much more to do.... *sigh* :) I hope to post tomorrow with all the goodies I bought at Michael's this weekend.

1 comment:

Silvia said...

I love the embellishments on your invites and the centerpiece inspiration picture is gorgeous! Can't wait to see how yours turn out.