Friday, March 13, 2009

with flowers in her hair...

I'm not wearing a veil so I wanted to find a flower to wear in my updo.

And here she is! Her name is Essential Katie and she's described as a minimal, but incredibly feminine silk flower.. also, a deal that can't be beat!

· 100% silk petals
· ivory flower
· creamy pearls and clear Swarovski crystals,
wound with pure sterling
· alligator clip hardware
· handmade in our studio
· approximately 3 1/4" by 3 1/4"

She was $29.00! Isn't she pretty?

I bought her from Muscari Designs. They're having a secret sale until March 15th. You can get 20% off of all their gorgeous handmade hair florals.

Just enter the code “lovespring” at checkout.

1 comment:

Krista said...

That is stunning - honestly. It looks like something I've seen in bridal magazines for far more than $29 - probably over $100!