Friday, March 13, 2009

Progress Report

I thought I was done with progress reports in school, but I guess not.

Here’s where we stand after and including the last progress report:

We have

  • booked the ceremony/reception location
  • booked the photographer
  • ordered RSVPs
  • ordered invitation paper
  • photo-sharing cards
  • booked appointment with cake lady (this Sat.)
  • ordered my dress
  • bought champagne flutes
  • monogram cake topper my dad made
  • bought rhinestones for cake topper
  • mostly finalized the guest list
  • We’ll just go with this list for now. No need to bring attention to the mile-long list of un-done things.

    I’m thinking of all the other stuff not mentioned above in the back of my head. Right now though - it’s one thing at a time.

    No comments: