Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Handpainted Champagne Flutes - Etsy

Over the past few months, I have fallen head over heels for Etsy.com. Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell items that are handmade, as well as vintage goods and crafting supplies. It is a resource that I think every bride should utilize - with a network of such creative individuals and a wide variety of prices, Etsy falls within everyone’s grasp.

I made my very first purchase today on Etsy.

Becky at DelightfulFinds does an amazing job on all of her work. You can see the craftsmanship that goes into each piece, and almost every piece she creates is perfectly suited for weddings, but at the same time, doesn’t scream “wedding”. I can imagine using these flutes years from now celebrating our wedding anniversaries.

Here's a picture of our handpainted champagne flutes w/ custom monogram! Aren't they awesome?!

No comments: