Friday, January 30, 2009

Invitation pt. 1

So I ordered some sample cardstock from www.paperandmore.com and did a mock up of our invitation. I might get a different stamp because it's kind of hard to see the embossing. Maybe I just need a different kind of embossing powder.


I can get 200 5x7 precut cardstock pieces of the shiny red cardstock, 200 precut cardstock pieces of the 4 1/2x6 1/2 ivory cardstock and 150 shiny red envelopes from www.paperandmore.com for $95.00. Which I think it an awesome deal!

This was one thing I really wanted to do myself since I do graphic design work all day I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted our invites to look like. I'm really happy with the way they turned out and Mr. H is too.

2 comments:

Amy J said...

Looks awesome! I really like your stamp and the whole layout.

I did notice the M in Missouri is capitalized, but none of your other words are, don't know if it just slipped in there or you wanted it that way. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks!!

Yeah, the capitalized M on Missouri was an accident. I wanted everything but the names to be lower case. haha, I was just to tired to fix it last night.